The Monastic Mirror


____________________________

Sunday, January 3, 2010


I arrived safely in Rome.  The plane trip was long as we were delayed in Philadelphia waiting for 50 passengers from another airline to land.  This was the only flight for some of them.  We were welcomed by Sister Pia who is a gem.  She has everything organized for us, down to the last minute.  Our group for study is very diverse which will bring alot of flavor to this class...I look forward to there experiences.  This morning, the feast of the Epiphany in the United States is not celebrated here until Wednesday.  The whole area is closed that day for the feast.  They have told us that there is a parade with the Infant, flowers, etc.  I will hopefully get lots of pictures.
I am grateful for this opportunity to study!  I miss you all but you are in my prayers.
Sr. John Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment