The Monastic Mirror


____________________________

Wednesday, January 20, 2010



When in Rome....yes you know.  Well Fr. Albain bought a 'cappello" which does look good with his basic black.  The cappello is Italian for hat.  This type of hat was often worn by clergy.

He does look official doesn't he?

I apologize for not blogging sooner but my computer is having a little difficulty....it seems that my hard drive is going...so I will blog as I can with the help of others computers.

Have a great day and smile....someone may think something is wrong...keep them guessing.

God Bless,
Sr. John Paul

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture. FR Alban looks great in the hat. JOY smile GIVE JOY. I am so sorry about the computer as I am so loving your blog pray to St. Isadore

    PRAYER TO ST ISADORE!
    Almighty and etenal God who has created us in thine image and bade us to seek after all that is good, true and beautiful, especially in the divine person of Thy only-begotten Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, grant we beseech Thee that through the intercession of Saint Isidore, bishop and doctor, during our jounreys through the internet we will direct our hands and eyes only to that which is pleasing to Thee and treat with charity and patience all those souls whom we encounter. Father we ask you this, through Christ our Lord. Amen

    BLESSINGS ALL :-)

    ReplyDelete